Friday, October 13, 2006

Eye Candy Friday

I do so love Eye Candy Friday.


Late Wednesday night the weather began to change in earnest. After around 11:30 p.m., the rain stopped, and since the temps were dropping quickly, and this late blooming lily didn't have much time left, I snapped this one.

The first snow appeared yesterday afternoon. It was beautiful and blizzard-like for awhile, so I went out and took these:

Beauty is worth repeating:

To finish the triptych:

Although I tried, I couldn't capture the absolute magnificence of the falling snow:

More snow:

I've never been one for reds, but for about a year now, I have been irresistibly drawn to this color:

We get incredibly intense sun (and heat) in the summer, so I would LOVE curtains in this burnished red of raw dipani silk and a diaphonous mustard gold underneath:

A few fir cones:

Speaking of fir cones:

No, I don't mind at all. Please take a closer look:

1 comment:

SJ said...

Nice photos. My favorite is the first red leaf. I like the snowy shots with the trees in autumn backround too. Very nice! (Still missing Hawaii???) =)