Friday, December 22, 2006

Eye Candy Friday


No true eye candy today because it's just after midnight, and it is raining.

Here is most of the haul from Schoolhouse Press ~ some Satakieli from Finland for mittens or socks and some Sheepsdown for hats. There are also patterns from Spunout, but they are at the bottom of the box.

I don't know what is wrong with my flash. Perhaps the batteries are getting low, but this thing does NOT take good pictures with the flash unless I am two inches away. The photo above was taken during the day with the door and curtains wide open for maximum sun. Okay, it was overcast and grey all day, but come on now!!!! The carpet is very light beige and here it looks like charcoal. You can barely tell the color of the relatively bright blue yarn which looks more black than blue!!! Grrrrrrr!!!!

I have been thinking about Latvian or Scandinavian mittens for sometime now. Go here to get some inspiration.

Do you think this scarf will fit a human? Almost done ~ see how small the yarn ball is getting? I hope this baby stretches when I block it!!!

Of course, click on the image to get a closer look. Then click on the next image for an even closer look.

No comments: