Saturday, January 06, 2007

Inspiration or Lack Thereof

Something very strange happened on the first. I lost my interest in blogging and knitting. Strange indeed. I am still reading blogs but not as much as before. And how could I lose interest in knitting when traditionally this is the only time of year that I have to devote to knitting and when I enjoy knitting the most.

I went to the library and checked out five knitting books to hopefully inspire me.
Here is a closer look at the cuff I started for the mittens:
Yes, a corrugated ribbing. Up until the first I was very excited about new projects, the new yarn, and new books that are still on the way. New in-stock books that I ordered on December 29th from Borders/Amazon that won't be shipped until February 19th. That's right, more than six weeks to ship. Impossible say you? Absurd say me.

We have also had some very bad news healthwise.

1 comment:

amandazen said...

Your mitten cuff is coming out great. It is completely absurd that you have to wait all the way until Feb 19 for your books!

Happy Knitting..
Amanda