
As usual, I have no knitting to discuss, but here is a little purple-blue flower from the newly rearranged and enlarged front garden bed:

Last August I thought about buying another bike. I’ve moved so many times that I have no idea what happened to my 10 speed.
Hubby has a very groovy mountain bike, and I’m not so sure about that style, the straight handles, the fat tires.
I was looking at the Townie Electra, though, because of the flat foot technology where one can touch the ground and have a foot on the pedal at the same time without having to wiggle around. I’ve gained a bunch of weight, and I used to love riding, so I thought it time to change my laggardly ways and start to get back into shape.
Last August I had my eye on the Electra Townie with the Hawaiian trim kit ~ memories of my other “home.” But August is a bad time of year to decide to start biking; for one, the weather can be unbearably hot. For another, too much crap in the shed to easily store another bike. For a third, the beginning of a semester, let alone the fall semester is just too fraught with problems, so I blew off investigating further.
The biking bug has hit once again, and I figure I better get to it because with the new enviro rage to bike as much as one can, the price of bikes has to be going up.
I searched around, and sure nuff, the Townie has gone up $100. But you cannot believe the bike I stumbled across: OMGALMIGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the Nirve Lahaina Cruiser in Coral Teal
Look how CUTE this baby is, go on, look!!! Go to the Nirve site (click on the link) and select Coral Teal and then click on the image to embiggen (they have their site set up so you can't copy their photo).
Oh, Lordy, this bike is too beautiful to imagine.
And if you are a Hello! Kitty fan, you have to check out their Hello Kitty bike. The tires even have Hello Kitty faces on them instead of boring treadmarks (scroll down on their tire webpage to see 'em). I kid you not!!
I HAVE to have this bike!!!


































No comments:
Post a Comment