
I love these guys!! I need a wine-bottle cork source because these tapered-type corks don't make good bodies. I'll also need to make a trip to Jo-Ann's to get some ribbon and perhaps tiny bells. This isn't in great focus because I was freezing and because my camera was, too. I took four snaps and my camera started to complain to me. The temps are below zero.
See the tiny red berries on my burning bush? Neither can I, at least not with my naked eye. With the help of this photo and an extra click to embiggen, though, you will be able to see them. I hope the wildlife can find them. We had more snow today and more to come by tomorrow afternoon. We have about 15" of accumulation so far since Friday ~ not counting the drifts or plowed piles.

Our beloved Cookie has a book of sock patterns entitled Sock Innovation: Knitting Techniques and Patterns for One-of-a-Kind Socks set to be released in April 2009 ~ can't wait!!! (For those of you who don't remember, Cookie gave us such superb creations as Pomatomus, Monkey, Hedera, Red Herring, and more.)


































No comments:
Post a Comment