
Only the blocking left to do. I'm not sure if I should block this hard or not. The pattern really looks as though it should not be blocked to within an inch of its life like Rivolo, so I am not sure what to do right now. Rivolo certainly benefited from a stringent blocking to bring out the wavy look, but I really feel this pattern would look best without pulling hard width-wise, which would emphasize the purl columns in between the patterns. I don't really dig the purl rows that much in the final look, so if I make this again, I might consider omitting them. We'll see.
Project Specs:
Pattern: Tudor Grace by the imitable Anne Hanson of Knitspot
Yarn: Bronze colorway ~ Fleece Artist Basic Merino 2/6 Sock (100% merino wool; 115 gr; 354 yds; 325 m)
Needles: Addi Turbo Lace ~ 24" size 6 US
It's going to be very, very hard to give this scarf up. I just love, love, love this colorway, and I have been watching Loopy Ewe's inventory over the past year waiting for it to reappear. Sadly, it has not.


































No comments:
Post a Comment